Welcome to Spring Grove Animal Hospital
We are a progressive full service small animal hospital caring for dogs, cats, rabbits, and pocket pets. We are located in beautiful Spring Grove, Pennsylvania (York County). Our friendly support staff and full time veterinarian are looking forward to meeting you and your furry family.
Our doctor and staff recognize that your pet is a significant and valued member of the family. We believe in the importance of that bond because we love animals as much as you do!
- Foster respectful and compassionate relationships with our clients so that the health of their pets can best be served.
- Treat our patients with the dignity and the respect that they deserve, just as we would want our own pets to be treated.
- We strive to continually educate our clients and ourselves about the best that our profession has to offer so that their beloved pets may live long, healthy lives, as nobly and as pain free as possible.
- Provide the option of modern and progressive veterinary care to our clients, while keeping our patients' and clients' best interests at heart.
31 West Hanover St
Spring Grove, PA 17362
- Monday - Friday:
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Our Doors Are Now Open
Accepting new clients! Please fill out a new Client/Patient form. Your information will be sent to us prior to your visit.
Serving the Community
Spring Grove Animal Hospital bases its fee structure on what we believe to be an exceptional and unsurpassed level of care and concern for your pet. Our goal is to provide veterinary medical and surgical protocols that reflect a progressive facility while remaining competitive in the local marketplace.
We always discuss our fees with you prior to initiation of medical treatment and will gladly provide you with a printed estimate for services at your request.
Methods of Payment
Spring Grove Animal Hospital accepts the following methods of payment at the time services are rendered:
- Major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card)
- Debit/Check Card
- Personal Checks
- Care Credit
Should your pet need emergency medical services after hours or on holidays, you can contact the Animal Emergency Clinic at 717.767.5355
or the Animal Emergency Medical Center at 717.610.4988
. If possible, please call them ahead of time so they can prepare for your arrival.
Spring Grove Animal Hospital (SGAH) is currently fully staffed. However, as the practice grows and we become busier, we will again be looking for more great people to join us. If you think you have what it takes to help us provide the best veterinary care possible, then please feel free to drop off a resume and cover letter that lets us know about yourself and your abilities.
Following is a list of current employment opportunities at SGAH.